Hope you are doing great!
Please go through the below requirement and reply me ASAP at 510-972-5241
// vi...@itscient.com //vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
*Position: Project Manager with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project,
CI Clarity and SharePoint*
*Location: New York City ,NY*
- *Domain Insurance*
- 10+ years of related work experience is required
- 7 years of cross functional PM experience is required.
- 8+ years resource allocation, budget, forecasting, and project
planning is required
- 10+ years of experience managing large complex multi- million dollar
- Demonstrated Agile work experience.
- Expert-level understanding of all phases of the Systems Development
- Knowledge of PLC and Standard Project Management practices.
- Ability to develop and maintain complex project plans in MS-Project
spanning multiple organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to
bridge / facilitate / report efforts between technical and business teams
- status reports, resource management.
- Methodical and detail oriented with excellent organizational and time
management skills; ensure assigned activities are managed in-line with
- Highly motivated self-starter demonstrating integrity, initiative and
- Understand the holistic business and technology goals while managing
the detailed project execution
- Expert level proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, CI
Clarity and SharePoint.
- Expertise in Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques
(SDLC and Agile)."
- Good to have skills "• PMP Certification preferred.
- Experience in Insurance Industry a plus. "
*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Tel: (510) 972-5241 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ||
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.