Hope you are doing great!
This is *Ravi Kumar*, working as a Technical Recruiter at *Nityo Infotech*
. Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.
*Role :: Exchange Administrator*
*Location :: Dublin, OH, Scottsdale, AZ, Woonsocket, RI*
*Duration :: 12+ Months*
*Experience :: 8+ Years*
• Configuring, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows servers
and Microsoft Exchange across three networks.
• Providing Tier 3 level customer and technician support.
• Automating tasks using programming and scripting.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 &
2012 system administration.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 &
2013 system administration.
• Strong experience of domain name system (DNS) including recursive
queries, and A, CName, MX and SRV records.
• Strong experience of certificate based cryptographic protocols S/MIME,
SSL and TLS.
• Good Understanding of Kerberos computer network authentication protocol.
• Basic comprehension of Exchange server load balancing.
• Basic comprehension of Exchange client autodiscover.
• Experience and knowledge of Windows Office Suite application
• Experience and knowledge of email client configuration and administration
across multiple platforms; E.g. Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
• Configure Content Filtering properties in Exchange 2010.
• Managing Anti-Span and Anti-Virus for Exchange 2010.
• Experience in proof point and good app.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.