*Location – NYC, NY*
*Long term contract*
*Interview – phone and face to face*
Identify, track, and manage all deliverables related to the NICE
implementation of Article IX of the Consent Order until year end from
stakeholders such as Compliance Technology, NICE, Compliance,
E-communications and Business Controls team
• Tracking the completion of issues from UAT and associated work stream
• Help gather business requirements by performing data analysis (i.e.
regulated population vs. supervised population) and communicate with all
stakeholders, such as on reporting, escalations, workflows, lexicon
• Ensuring technology and the vendor are delivering on the business
•Follow up with stakeholders on actions items/steps and ensure
questions/concerns are being addressed timely
•Engage all stakeholders to create data and process workflows and document
• Identify and document processes running in parallel to ensure data
integrity and regulatory expectations
• Support for reporting from the NICE platform to align with the reporting
in Autonomy and doing a gap/differential analysis
• Creation of reports to meet regulatory expectations
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.