Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: Python Developer*
*Wilmington, DE - *
*New York City, NY / Jersey City, NJ*
The Capital Technology team is responsible for building a strategic
Technology Solution, including an integrated view of the Finance / Risk
data and Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) calculation capabilities which
facilitate automated regulatory and internal reporting, as well as variance
and explain analytics.
This new platform is to perform RWA calculations under different Basel
regimes across Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk and Retail.
We are seeking an hands-on technologist with deep technical design and
Object Oriented development skills to join the Capital Technology team.
This individual will need to have hands-on ability in Python or Java or
other OO language, with computer science, engineering, math, physics or
information technology degree. They will be a part of a dynamic team of
highly talented individuals and will be encouraged to contribute ideas,
learn, design and implement.
*Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to*
• Hands-on ability to design and code in various technologies
such as Python and SQL
• Serve as a technical subject matter expert on designing and
developing high performance applications
• Contribute to technical data analysis and the design of
logical and physical data models supporting all calculation, analytics and
reporting business processes
• Perform unit testing and system integration testing of the
newly developed functionalities
• Conduct design and code reviews ; Enforce industry and JPMC
standards and follow technical trends
• Minimum 4+ years of solid hands-on development expertise
using Python and SQL; Otherwise solid experience in Java, C++ or other OO
• Minimum 2+ years of Financial Services experience, preferably
within Basel Capital, Credit Risk or Market Risk
• Prior experience working in hands-on Application Dev Lead role
• Must have strong technical skills in delivering complex
enterprise level systems
• Should possess excellent object-oriented design skills with
strong analytical capabilities
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills - Excellent
attention to detail
• Results and quality driven professional with an ability to
analyze and solve complex problems
• Experience with multi-tiers and service oriented architecture
• Strong experience with Oracle or similar RDBMS databases
• Knowledge of software development life cycle and agile
• Strategic thinking, collaboration and consensus building
• Strong interpersonal skills and partnership with wider team
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task independently with a fast-paced
proactive approach to changing priorities
• Financial products knowledge such as OTC Derivatives,
Securities, Repos, Securitization, TCP would be a preference
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.