Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Location – Philadelphia, PA or West Chester, PA *
*Duration – 6+ months *
*Interview – Phone and Skype or F2F *
· 8 + years Etl Experience leveraging Teradata database and
· (BTEQ, Fast Load, TPT)
· 8 + years Informatica Experience
· Working knowledge and experience working on Informatica Cloud
Advanced knowledge and experience with Teradata BTEQ and performance tuning
· 4+ Years working with enterprise scheduling SW, UC4 Preferred
· 8+ Years experience with advanced data analysis
· Strong communication skills
· Self directed problem solver
- Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities
- Experience in SSIS and Access database is a Plus
- Responsible for development of ETL components and provide support for
maintenance and Enhancements
- Prepare Technical Design document to translate Business requirements
- Identify net change from upstream systems daily full input.
- As part of ETL performance tuning, Implement Performance optimizations
via Transformations and Partition techniques
- Test and Integration test Support
- Support QA team s test cases
- Well versed in performance testing and have handled Teradata and
Informatica performance Fixes.
- Migrate Scripts, Workflow XMLs to SVN repositories for Production
- Conduct code review meetings with the team
- Coordinate release activities
ETL experience, Teradata 13.10 or later, Informatica Power center
9.version, Teradata BTEQ, Teradata utilities, Linux scripting, Performance
testing, Good communication, Data modeling experience.
*Good to have:*
Access, SSIS, Tableau, OBI, HIVE, Oracle, Python,Hadoop
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.