*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Java Developer

*Location : Quincy MA *

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

      Experience with  Core Java,  *Enterprise Java* (JMS/JTA),scheduling
frameworks(quartz), Tomcat or another Java application server, Restful Web
services, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, Clearcase, *SVN, GIT, JUnit, Mockito, Jenkins*,
MQ , *Spring,Maven* and other open source technologies.

•        Proficient with Test Driven Development, Continuous integration,
Static code analysis.

•        Strong Object Oriented design skills

•        Familiar with Agile-Scrum methodology and practices

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>