PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *.Net Developer *for one of our clients
NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title:* .Net Developer
*Location: *Weehawken, NJ *(Need Only LOCAL Consultant)*
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*
To enhance the service provided to our institutional clients by our
internal sales/analyst teams frameworks are being built to facilitate
integration between various platforms to our user base's primary
communication mediums. Candidates will be expected to develop interfaces
with exchange web services to extract and push data to our user base,
enhance the user interface of Outlook with CRM enriched information and
integrate with various other platforms provided across the company.
*The candidate would be responsible for: *
• Designing and developing the most effective enterprise-level
technical solutions to meet business requirements
• Advise on the most efficient methodologies and recommended ways to
future proof solutions
• Understand both functional and non-functional requirements of the
system and highlight/prioritize conflicts
• Leading the delivery effort in terms of QA/UAT support, and release
• Troubleshooting production issues at code level and providing
operational support (3rd line)
• Required: Proven track record of development of Microsoft Exchange
and/or Outlook solutions.
• Required: Experience in building interoperable services/interfaces
• Required: Experience of liaising with business stakeholders to
discuss high level requirements and convert those in technical solutions.
• Required: Knowledge of software development lifecycles and working
in a team.
• Required: Code versioning, branch management, promotion and
deployment through environments to production.
• Desirable: Knowledge of HTML development/technologies
• Desirable: Agile team working
• Desirable: Experience of working on applications that can work
across a Wide Area Network
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.