PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *MQ Admin *for one of our clients *Detroit, MI*.
Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open
for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back
with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *MQ Admin

*Location: *Detroit, MI

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*

*Req Details:*

*Must Have Skills*:

Only MQ skill set is MANDATORY *and not required are skills such as Web
sphere/MB/SOA/WL etc)*

   - Setting up new MQ HA platform with ideal scalability options
   - Supporting the platform with proper monitoring tools/utilities
   - Developing MQ Scripts based on Requirements
   - Engaging with Clients for requirements and transforming requirements
   to actual solution.
   - Good team work

   - Experience in Administration, Maintenance, Deployment, and Integration
   including Installation and Configuration of WebSphere MQ version 7.x and
   above.
   - Experience with security hardening of WebSphere MQ to include SSL
   encryption and Authority/Authentication Records
   - Expert in defining and modifying MQ configurations such as queues,
   listener ports, transports, channels, pub/sub, etc.
   - Ability to configure application Messaging Software to stress test the
   software’s abilities in both a distributed queue manager and cluster
   configurations
   - Maintain programs to monitor and report MQ health and recommend
   improvements
   - Support MQ queue managers and objects running client operating systems
   - Experience implementing or overseeing the implementation of all MQ
   objects
   - Tuning, issue research and resolution, end user support and
   application access
   - Work with application Development Teams to determine and identify O&M
   requirements. Utilize that information to establish and modify enterprise
   Messaging Software infrastructure requirements
   - Monitor execution and performance of messaging applications. Propose
   tuning adjustments (both application and environment) modifications as
   appropriate
   - Provide level 3 production, testing and development support (taking
   care of messaging problems through resolution).
   - Perform queue manager backup and recovery in the Linux & Solaris
   environment
   - Participate as a subject matter and technical expert in technical
   reviews of MQ applications
   - Participate in capacity and disaster recovery planning and asset
   management.
   - Define hardware configurations for new and existing MQ applications
   - Have familiarity with and also manage queue archives
   - Last but very important thing is candidate should possess the attitude
   of being self-motivated, proactive and claim accountability for any
   assigned/required tasks.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com