*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Title: Oracle DBA with Golden gate experience
Location: Georgetown, KY
Duration: 6+ months
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
• Infrastructure *Oracle DBA Expert with and Oracle RAC skills and Golden
• Proficiency in data integration and data quality development, standards,
concepts, and platforms.
• Understanding of code promotion, version control, and QA procedures.
Experience implementing enterprise database High Availability solutions.
• Strong knowledge & Hand’s on experience of database backup and recovery
concepts and practices.
• Strong knowledge and hand’s on experience on Performance tuning.
Applicant should work on day to day issue, coordinate with application team
for requests etc..
• Applicant should follow and have experience of working in a ITIL based
processes. Applicant should be flexible to work in night or on-call during
weekly or planned change request or On-Call requirements.
• Applicant should help trouble shoot application SQL coding etc..
Applicant should have current hands on experience on Oracle database
• Applicant should go through three to four level of interview *1.
Telephonic 2. Skype 3. In-person* with CSC or Customer or both.
• The challenge I see if the applicant is good in Exadata he is below
average on Oracle DBA stuff.
• EXADATA is optional or addon , however not mandatory. I also have added
few requirements, that means we do not need highly experienced consultants.
We need a Senior ( Subject matter expert ) Oracle DBA , who is okay to work
on mundane & new stuff’s.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | *
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1952 McDowell Road , Suite 108*
*Naperville, IL 60563 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.