*NEED: SIEBEL UCM Tech Lead*
Location: Columbus, IN
Duration: 6+ Months
· Must have good knowledge of Siebel UCM
· Must have strong communication skills
· Carry out discussions with Cummins business team for their
requirement and understand the current issues faced by them
· Prepare Solution / design / configuration /Test cases for the UCM
· Provide support to the technical issues raised by the business
· Work on new enhancements/ projects, wherever needed by the
client, if required
· Work on project deliverables as per the client requirements
· Highlight issues in timely manner, follow up and track closure
· Co-ordination with other Cummins vendor teams for integration
· Co-ordinate and help in co-operating the customer requirements to
· Participate and take lead in UAT, SIT testing phases of project
and Deliver high quality code deliverables to client.
· Provide business inputs to off-shore after discussion with the
business process owners whenever needed.
Thanks & Regards,
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc
E-mail: raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com !! www.aesinc.us.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.