Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at *puj...@itscient.com <puj...@itscient.com>*
*Job Title: Performance Tester with RPTLocation: Plano, TXDuration: 6
- Performance, *RPT*
*Job Description: *
- Strong performance testing experience, especially Performance testing
- Strong hands on experience in preparing complex scripts using *RPT *using
protocols Web HTTP/HTML
- Liaise with customer / client manager to understand the performance
- Work with the Project manager to come up with right performance test
approach, plan, strategy and work load model
- Set up scenarios in Load runner with various run time settings
- Setup monitors for various subsystems , coordinate and work with
network, system and server admins, during performance test.
- Experience in monitoring and pulling stats using server monitoring
tools like Sitescope, Willy Intersope etc.
- Coordination and preparation of test data and assuring test
environment are ready
- Execute tests and collect data needed for analysis
- Analyze performance results to identify performance bottlenecks along
with Dev team, system, server and network admins to recommend enhancement
- Excellent communication skills & analytical abilities
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5270 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.