Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: Sr Mobile Test Engineer*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Looking for Onsite Sr Test Engineer
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Mobile Testing, Web testing and content
Strong knowledge on Test Standards and methodology
Strong knowledge of STLC & SDLC
The Mobile QA Tester will be responsible for executing and maintaining
functional tests across a broad range of mobile applications, with a
specific focus on Android and iOS native applications.
- He/she should have a strong working knowledge of native mobile apps
with a strong focus on video.
- He/She will be responsible for executing, creating, and updating test
cases on a daily basis, and will need to effectively capture and
communicate all relevant information when issues arise.
- The candidate should demonstrate strong knowledge of debugging tools
and practices associated with mobile application testing, especially
regarding http monitoring and debugging tools such as Charles.
- Candidate should display proficiency regarding analytics, and video
- Will participate in all aspects of planning, reviewing requirements,
writing, updating, and maintaining test plans, test cases, and regression
testing documents, as required.
- He/She will be responsible for logging and tracking defects, and will
work closely with developers, project managers, and product managers to
ensure quality testing is taking place in a timely manner.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.