*Title: Sr. Embedded Software Engineer *
*Location: Dearborn, MI*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Interview: Code Test, Phone, In Person/ Skype*
· *EXCELLENT English speaking communication is a MUST*
Looking for Sr. Embedded Software Engineer to add to its growing team. We
are looking for engineers that can quickly adapt to multiple technologies
and resolve roadblocks for the team. Sr. Engineers are expected to be team
leaders with extremely high business and technical acumen combined with
extensive programming experience.
The following processes and methodologies are utilized on a daily basis:
- SOLID and DRY principles
- Test Driven Development
- Source Control and Continuous Integration
- Agile team practices
*Successful characteristics of an Embedded Engineer:*
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical / Computer / System
Engineering or Computer Science / Controls related field
- Experience applying Systems Engineering disciplines to the development
of complex systems
- Experience in requirements definition, decomposition, design
verification and the use of systems engineering methods and tools
- Experience with hands on testing and problem solving in simulation,
hardware in the loop systems
- Broad understanding of control system design and analysis techniques
- Significant experience utilizing models to develop and verify mixed
hardware & embedded software systems
- Experience in physical and empirical based model building
- Hands on experience in Agile development practices like Test Driven
Development, Continuous integration, and Pair Programming.
- Avid learner proficient in multiple languages and willing to continue
to hone their craft and develop new skills.
- Strong technical and business acumen to deliver as much value to the
client as possible.
- Advanced understanding of development principles such as SOLID and DRY.
*Some Skills/Technologies will include but be limited to:*
- Ubuntu Linux (14.04)
- C programming language
- GNU GCC compiler tool chain
- GNU Make
- ‘check’ unit testing framework
- Lightweight Communications and Marshalling (LCM)
- message passing and data marshalling, targeted at real-time systems
where high-bandwidth and low latency are critical
- Python programming language
- An understanding of linear algebra, concerning vector spaces and
linear mappings between such spaces
- Experience with SysML, MagicDraw, Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow
- Experience with Teamcenter, DOORS or other formal requirements
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.