Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Sr. Core Java Developer *for one of our
clients *New York City, NY*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Sr. Core Java Developer

*Location:* New York City, NY *(Need only LOCAL Consultant)*

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*

*Req Details:*

- Should have 10-12 yrs of experience
- Should be very strong in Core java basics and Algorithms.
- Extensive Experience with Multithreading, Core Java, Spring etc
- Should have very good understanding of data structures.
- Should have extensive hands on experience in developing message based
architecture and low latency application
- Must be able to tune the application performance and do memory
- Capital Markets experience will be a huge advantage

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 |