Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title:*Windows L2 &L3 support administrator*
Location: *Orlando, FL and Austin, TX location.*
Rate:45/hr on C2C/1099
· Any graduation preferably engineering, with 6-8 years of work
· MCSE certifications a must
· ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
· Having worked in the capacity of systems engineer or systems
· Must have strong hands on experience, who is a proven L2 engineer
with an elevation to L2.5/L3
· Woking experience in global operating model
· Willing to work in shifts follow the sun model
· Good understanding about o365, skype
· Knowledgeable on SCOM, WSUS, Virtualization, ERPM
· Responsible for maintaining and supporting a large and diverse
Windows Server Infrastructure, in a Multiple Domain/Forest Active Directory
Environment. Windows Tier 3 Support Engineer.
· Windows 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 Design/Architecture/Support.
· Work with worldwide teams to deploy new Windows-Based Servers.
· Responsible for maintaining and securing a large-scale Active
Directory Environment. Group Policy Implementation. Domain Controllers
Deployment, Promotions, Demotions, Rebuilding Activities. Server Core
Experience. Troubleshoot Replication Problems. DNS, DFS and DHCP.
· Active Directory Hardening. Delegation of Permissions following
Role-Based Access Control.
· SCOM/SCCM. Perform administrative tasks from the Operation Manager
console, provide application support for the SCOM 2012 R2 platform and
create and maintain monitoring and notification rules.
· Virtualization and Cloud Delivery and Support.
Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud Implementation. AWS, Azure, VMware vCAC, vCO.
· Vulnerability Management. WSUS and Other Patching Software.
· Security Initiatives: Patching, Hotfixes Analysis. Security and
Vulnerability Analysis. Security Remediation. Collaborate with Security
Risk and Management Team in Major Security Initiatives to reduce the attack
surface and improve the protection of EA Intellectual Property.
· Create, Maintain and Run Scripts to automate tasks and to create
· System performance analysis and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of Dell or HP server hardware.
· Enforce change management and compliance processes.
· Maintain appropriate documentation.
· Work as a technical resource on assigned projects.
· Must have very strong problem solving skills.
· Passionate about Technology, Communication Skills. Quick Learner.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.