Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Business Analyst with a Strong Investment
Banking Exp* for one of our clients *Malvern, PA*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Business Analyst with a *Strong Investment Banking Exp*

*Location: *Malvern, PA *(Need only LOCAL Consultant)*

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*

*Req Details:*

Looking for a senior BSA to assist a large cross-functional development
team deliver capabilities related to FAX Management

Need good knowledge in investment banking.

Good Communication, QC, Cucumber knowledge is a plus.

Should have experience as BA in big financial programs.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 |