PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC CPQ Developer *for one of our
NJ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC CPQ Developer
*Location: *Edison, NJ *(Strictly Need LOCAL to NJ who can go Face 2 Face
on Monday or Today)*
*Duration: *6+ Months
· Lead/Facilitate design and modeling sessions with the client.
· Works closely with Business leaders, process owners and SMEs to
gather business requirements / business processes.
· Provide Steelbrick CPQ solutions alternatives to business and
suggest solutions that have optimized and efficient ROI.
· Translates Steelbrick CPQ business requirements to technical
· Understand, design, supervise, and create technical
configurations using Configuration product’s tools, languages scripts based
technologies (BMI, Java, BML, middleware).
· Design, implement, and test leading-edge Quote and Product
Configuration integrations with SFDC.
· Create robust large-scale production applications.
· Create prototypes quickly and re-architect them for production
· Lead the creation of project deliverables, spanning from process
to system design elements with an emphasis on functional and technical
· If needed, coordinate developer tasks on large projects; lead
design and code reviews to ensure accuracy and consistency.
· Provides guidance on all phases of SDLC and the impact of
· Support testing and root cause analysis, and provides lessons
· Mentor junior staff.
· A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full
lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations and at least 3+ years' experience
working with SFDC
· Strong functional knowledge of Order Management, QTC,
Configuration, Pricing and Quoting functionality, preferred in Telecom and
High Technology industries
· Deep understanding of Sales business processes
· Preferred experience with companies using SteelBrick.
· Primary applications knowledge – Configurator
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in CRM tool set and have worked
· Minimum of 2 years of design and coding skills in JSP, RIA, or SQL
· Experience with Commerce, Configuration, Output, SFDC
integration, product catalog/price list integration
· Certifications is a must –SFDC Developer
· Agile experience
· JIRA experience
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.