*Position: *SCM /*Build &Release Engineer WITH *CI/CD application exp
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Length: 1 year contract*
*Interview: Phone Screen then face to face*
*Notes From Manager:*
- Must haves: Financial Services, administrator experience with source
- It would be great if they had bit bucket background, that’s key
- Exposure to continuous integration
- Activites setup
- Artifactory – if we can have maven it would be huge too
- If someone has via labs or automation that would be great
- Relevant background: writing puppet jobs, familiar with the cycle
- Docker and jira in place
- Exposure to build package and deploy capabilities too
- We ramp up the automated activities
- *1 year long contract*
- I need this person BY OR BEFORE JUNE 30TH – huge sense of urgency
Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:
Individuals within the Software Configuration Management (SCM) Engineer
role work closely with internal clients and IT team members to understand
stakeholder requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality
SCM Engineers are team members of an agile development process. They are
responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build,
release , deployment , and configuration activities.
Other responsibilities can include working with internal partners to gather
requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions,
building and executing
test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging
and fixing operational issues
Demonstrated experience with
- Demonstrated proficiency in Administrator duties for BitBucket, Git, and
Subversion source code repository management required
- CI/CD application support (e.g., Maven (req), Jenkins (req),
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef or
an equivalent, XLRelease/XLDeploy preferred
- Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms outside the
framework (eg. Jira (req), Jenkins (req), Remedy (req), Docker, Black Duck,
Quality Center, Team City)
- A working understanding of code and scripting (Python, Perl, Ruby)
- BS/BA Degree required
- ITIL Knowledge(nice)
- Reporting capabilities: measuring throughput, velocity, identifying
process issues through metrics
o Develops/builds IT solutions to meet business requirements
o Installs and configures product solutions.
o Develops, executes, and documents test plans
o Designs, develops, and implements reusable components.
o Codes and documents custom test automation frameworks.
o Maintains new and existing object reference files.
o Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or
o Sets up and maintains the test environments for both manual and automated
- May assist in defining DevOps and quality guidelines and standards for
our software delivery pipeline
- Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology
o Deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment
o Documents and completes knowledge transfer to production support
o Works with QA / Release Management to ensure modules are production ready
o Creates release notes, deployment plans
o Verifies the functionality of SCM components and services
Who you are:
- Ambitious and results focused.
- Able to adjust to constant business change; common types of changes
include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging
- Posses the ability to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate
collaboratively at the highest technical levels across a cross-functional
- Has extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Linux based
- Able to be thoughtful and evaluate different approaches to solving
- Desire and tendency to reach for automation/scripting for performing
- Experience implementing CI within a multi-team technology organization.
CD experience essential.
- Deep understanding of product ownership including stewarding product
roadmaps and product lifecycle.
- Capable of seeing the big picture and understands how DevOps alters
processes witihn Change Management, Incident Management, Problem
Management, Production Support, and Software Configuration Management
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.