Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : SharePoint Developer*
*Work Location : Chicago, IL*
*Preferred Domain : Healthcare*
*SharePoint 2010/2013, SSRS/Tableau/PerformancePointServer*.
This position is responsible for developing existing SharePoint for
1. Define and Document User Requirements
2. Develop listed functionalities in existing SharePoint site
· Management of task due dates
· Identification of responsible person(s)
· Reminders to appropriate personnel
· Maintenance of a history of completed tasks
· Tie to users outlook calendar
1. Develop listed Performance Dashboards using SharePoint
· EHS Balanced Scorecard
· Management of Change (MOC) Alerts
· Significant Incident Status dashboard
· Open CAPAs / Events
1. Develop SharePoint to support MOC process
2. Configure SharePoint site to tie listed EHS content together
· Policies / Requirements
· Site specific pages
· Project tracking
6. Follow up with SMEs and stakeholders to ensure timely inputs and
7. Responsible for accuracy of work.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills
*Education and Experience*
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years of experience as
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.