*Please send the resumes to: di...@innocoresolutions.com

I’m looking for QA (Mid Level) Resources with good comm skills for my
Direct Client.

There are 5 Positions and we need to close them ASAP!

*QA Tester *

*Phoenix, AZ*

*$50/h on C2C*

*Scanned copy of work authorization, Photo ID are must during submission*

*Locals Only & F2F is a must*

*Looking for H1’s/GC/GC EAD/ USC etc*

·         Undergraduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS/Engineering/Technology
related field or equivalent experience and or training.

·         *4+ years of experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance
(SQA) *

·         Testing tools experience (Microsoft Test Manager, Rally, HP ALM,
SQL, Etc.)

·         Experience with web service testing (SoapUI, SOAtest)

·         Strong software analysis skills

·         Advanced understanding of Quality Management and “best practices”
with regard to testing techniques, methodologies, processes, tools,
artifacts, and measurement

·         Thorough knowledge of Agile software development

·         Solid understanding of relational databases

·         Advanced abilities with use of reference materials and other
resources to complete tasks

·         Strong customer service focus

·         Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities

·         Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize projects in
a dynamic and fast-paced work environment

·         *Airline experience – a plus*

Divya D Williams

You reap what you sow!