Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Title: Software Test Lead (Capital Markets Exp)*

*Location: Westport, CT*
* Length: 6+ Months *

 *Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

*8-10 years of Exp. Atleast*

*Job Description*

*Domain - People with testing experience working in Capital Markets
industry with a strong knowledge of FX, Fixed Income securities, Equities,
Foreign Exchange and Derivatives Markets. 4-5 years of experience working
with PSI Banking Domain. *

*• **Good understanding of SQL query creation and verification using **SQL
server*

*• Good understanding of business use cases for **FX Algorithmic trading*

*• Platforms exposure in **Single dealer, Multi dealer/ECNs.*

* • Ability to read and understand Fix messages and Fix logs*

*. • Ability to work under stress conditions, managing multiple tasks and
competing priorities in a fast oriented client driven environment.*

* • Good knowledge of Testing tools like **JIRA/Quality Center 11.0*

*SKILL SET:*

* • Comprehensive knowledge of Functional, Back-End, System Integration and
Regression Testing*

* • Manage Test environment and utilize methodology and tools to automate
and maintain test environment. Ability to write code in dot net or power
shell will be advantageous. *

*• Strong knowledge of business side of trading applications, including FX,
Fixed Income products, such as Corporate Bonds; Derivatives such as **Interest
Rate Swaps, Swap Futures, Credit Default Swaps** and Equities. *

*• Highly experienced in developing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Plans,
set up Test Data for **UAT testing,** defect Reporting and Test execution
for manual tests. *

*• Good understanding of SQL query creation and verification using SQL
server *

*• Good understanding of business use cases for FX Algorithmic trading *

*• Platforms exposure in Single dealer, Multi dealer/ECNs. *

*• Ability to read and understand Fix messages and Fix logs. *

*• Ability to work under stress conditions, managing multiple tasks and
competing priorities in a fast oriented client driven environment. *

*• Good knowledge of Testing tools like JIRA/Quality Center 11.0 *

*• Exposure in Agile methodology of software development lifecycle.*

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.