*Location: Fairfax VA*
*Duration of 6 months *
*GC or USC*
*Onsite interview required*
· Client needs a couple of CCNA level resources for a project at
update their existing network infrastructure.
· The work includes a new design of their network utilizing Cisco
equipment, plus site assessments at 10 remote locations.
· After the initial design and site assessments are completed, the
team will implement the solution to 100 locations.
· The site assessment at 10 locations is to uncover any potential
issues that may require consideration during the design phase, and to
establish a baseline standard for the rollout.
· The road warriors – going out to the remote sights doing the
defined assessments of those sites
· Any other tasks required
· Implementation engineer with a solid background in implementing
Cisco networks following the network design.
· Strong communication skills including the ability to provide
detailed status reports.
· Strong experience as a member of a project team implementing
network projects with large enterprise organizations encompassing multiple
· Related certifications associated with a network engineer are
required (i.e. CCNA, etc)
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.