Hi ,

Greetings !!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Please share matching profiles to **ta...@vls-systems.com

NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy

Role: .Net Developer

Location: Birmingham AL

Duration: 6 to 12 Months

Direct Face to Face Interview(Two slots available for tomorrow  (21st June
2016) 2PM EST and 3PM EST))

Required Skills:

At least 7 years in IT.

Good experience with Oracle,  ASP.NET, C#, JavaScript, BootStrap, JQuery

*703-953-3118 x 1321*