Please find the below Job Description. Please let me know if you are
Position: AEM Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: CTH (contract to hire) after 4 Months
Experience: 3-5 years
- Adobe CQ/AEM Engineer with strong Java/J2EE background.
- At-least 2 years of strong Web Content Management experience with
Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework
and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors
specifically targeting Social Integrations
- Experience working with creative Web design teams to implement Web
AJAX and HTML)
- Writing custom components in Java for Adobe CQ5
- Knowledge of sightly language
up events on the DOM
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution
and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Familiarity with Tag management using Adobe DTM
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are
on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- Prior Apple experience is a strong plus
- Nice to Have
- Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites or other CMS experience
- Familiar with Sprinkler and bi-directional social integrations with AEM
- Generating Reports and Metrics using Adobe Site Catalyst
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.