This is *Neha* from *Deegit Inc*, I have a good position for you, thought
if I can share the details and then confirm from you about your interest
level for the opportunity. If you are interested and available send me your
most updated resume in word format.
*Role: Business Analyst *
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Looking for locals who can go for face to face.*
*Job Description: *
· IT organization is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to
help define new business functionality for Point of Sale systems used in
its U.S. service stations.
· This project is STARS – Site Technology Architectures. The STARS
project touches systems that support end-to-end payment transactions.
· Our scope includes site-based POS hardware and software, testing
with Client host systems, and testing electronic data exchanges with
external financial institutions.
· The site-based POS changes will be developed by three vendors,
each with their own proprietary hardware and software, based on financial
industry standards and specific requirements.
· The person in this role will gather and document requirements,
design business processes, and help define system solutions for new system
· Successful candidates will have strong communication and
facilitation skills, as they will need to partner with client subject
matter specialists and vendors to understand business needs, define the
content of deliverables, and facilitate reviews and approvals.
· 3+ Years’ as a Business Analyst in the Information Technology
· Has efficiently gathered, developed, documented, and modeled
business and functional requirements and logical system designs (critical).
· Functional design and workflow analysis and within a systems
development project (critical).
· Development of use-cases, functional specifications, technical
specifications, or similar documents for specifying requirements and
logical system designs (critical).
· Products Experience, particularly with service station or retail
operations (nice to have). Point of Sale systems (preferred).
· Technical aspects of credit/debit/EMV payment card processing and
systems (nice to have, but a great plus).
· Very strong people skills and communication skills (critical).
Strong organizational and multitasking skills (critical).
· Drives for results, Strong collaboration, influencing, and
negotiation skills (critical).
· Strong ability to collaboratively solicit input and define
solutions, working with subject matter specialists from IT, business, and
· Strong ability to facilitate consensus with stakeholders who may
have differing priorities and points of view
*Please send me your resume along with the following details:*
Full Legal Name:
Visa/Legal Status & Visa Expiry Date:
Willing to Relocate:
SSN (Last 4 Digits):
Education with University details (Year of passing ):
Last project ended date along with reason (reasons can be):
Looking forward to hear from you soon,
Neha Srigadi | Technical Recruiter
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 377
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.