Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Developer *for one of our clients
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *SFDC Developer

*Location: *Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Note: For submission I need H1b (I-797A with I-94#) & Driving License copy
of the consultant. No OPTs/ EADs*

*Req Details:*

·         As a SFDC Developer, perform Salesforce configuration,
customization and integration

·         Collaborate with offshore team

·         Coordinate with customer, product vendors and other IT
stakeholder teams

·         Quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of
each proposed solution

·         Competently discuss and recommend in regard to capabilities and
implications of using

*Basic Qualifications (Must Have):*

·         At least 4 -6 years of IT experience

·         At least 3- 4 years of SFDC experience

·         Hands-on experience in Salesforce performing configuration,
customization and integration

·         Hands-on experience in Service and Sales Cloud

·         Visual Force and/or Apex certifications

·         Experience of working on support engagements

·         Effective communication skills across teams

·         Hands-on expertise in Governor limits, Lightning
UI , Apex, Data Models

·         Able to communicate well with both business Subject Matter
Experts and technical design and developers

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 |