Hope you are doing fine !!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact *510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
Position: SFDC technical Architect
Work Location :- Newark, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
*JOB DESCRIPTION* :-
- 8-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Experience in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture
and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 3 full
lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- Experience in defining ,detailing and scoping the technical
requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent
project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in design and development of mobile interfaces on the
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative,
Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding
on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security
- Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch
integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and
Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB.
- Working knowledge of Agile process ( performed Scrum master roles)
*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Tel: (510) 972-5241 ||
Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ||
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.