Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
Position: Pega System Architect
Location: West Norristown, PA
Duration : Contract
Customer : HCL America
We need candidates that have done their certification at least 3 years
prior to today’s date. Request them to provide details of certification
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage allocation of time efficiently between multiple simultaneous
- Working within the guidelines and direction of the IT eDBR development
teams and providing weekly updates regarding status of current and planned
- Provide weekly status report and input into time management systems
- Adhering to Scrum development methodologies.
- Candidate will be able to participate and provide input to the team at
the scrum and demonstration & retrospective' meetings
- Providing concise and comprehensive technical documentation, including
- Consultant resources will be responsible for the following
1. Requirements gathering and documentation
2. Detailed design document
4. Creating test plans
5. Software configuration and migration.
6. Remediation of identified failures
7. Project documentation updated in internal documentation system.
Scope of Services –
Pega PRPC, XML, REST, IBM MQSeries - Consultant will provide 1 resource to
augment the IT eDBR team in a staff augmentation role with the following
· Pega CLSA preferred or Pega CSSA with extensive experience.
· Extensive experience with Pega PRPC.
o Including Designer Studio
o Scheduled tasks
o Configuring REST integration
o System tuning, and system maintenance
· Experience with Pega integration tools and Pega API.
· Experience with IBM MQSeries messaging and REST.
· Strong skills in identification and remediation of application defects.
· Strong analytical and communication skills to be able to work closely
with business partners to gather and document requirements.
· Strong writing skills to be able to create clear and concise project
documents: Design, Test Plans.
Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office:
201-204-1263 | <mailto:abhis...@pro-tekconsulting.com>
Hangout :: USITRecruiter1993
New Thinking. New Staffing. <http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com/>
For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is Mandatory For Submission To Client.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.