Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Java UI with **Telephony Experience *for one
of our clients *Malvern, PA*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Java UI with *Telephony Experience*

*Location: *Malvern, PA

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Technical Skills:*

·         Java UI with Telephony experience, preferably "GENESIS GDP
Platform",  also resources should be ready & able to role share with
testing effort

·         Familiarity with Nuance a plus

·         Must have experience with:  Unix,  VMXL, MVC framework ( due to
existing pages based upon the old PLF framework)

*Other Competencies:*

·         3-5 years developer or systems analyst experience

·         Strong, demonstrated analysis, design, and problem solving skills

·         Strong planning and organizational skills

·         Strong written and oral communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *