6-months+ in Englewood, CO.
*client will only consider candidates who can interview in-person*
Investability is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our
Infrastructure team. You will play a key role in building and operating the
world's best real-time, big data collection and delivery systems.
As a member of the engineering team you would be responsible for furthering
the technical vision and lead the implementation for fault tolerance,
performance enhancement, and configuration management.
You will also spend a significant amount of time in guided exploration of
new technologies and solutions that are applicable to the short, medium,
and long term goals.
• Responsible for activities that ensure the security, quality,
performance, reliability and stability of all of Investability production
systems and services.
• Supporting and continuing to evolve existing infrastructure to meet
current and future demands in multiple environments (Production, Local, QA,
UAT, DR Development…)
• Designing and implementing high-quality infrastructure solutions with
an appropriate balance of security, maintainability, scalability, and
• Conducting research, providing recommendations, and implementing new
solutions to enhance our product suites.
• Collaborating with and providing assistance to engineering teams as we
work together to create new and enhance existing solutions.
• Work closely with engineering teams to create consistent and
repeatable code and server deployments
• Facilitate Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of relevant work experience, with several of the latest
toolsets for AWS, cloud automation, containers, orchestration, CI/CD,
performance tuning, and application monitoring
• Docker Experience
• Jenkins and/or AWS Cloudformation Experience
• Experience in managing/deploying Cloud based infrastructures (AWS
• Familiarity with CM tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
• Strong scripting skills in Python and/or Perl and UNIX shell scripting
• Proficiency in at least two of the following database technologies -
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
• Strong attention to detail and emphasis on security
• Experience with incident management / postmortem process
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented design and implementation
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.