*Please send the resumes to: di...@innocoresolutions.com
*Job Description: Direct Client:*
*SQL DBA- Minimum 10 years of Experience required*
*Ft. Worth, TX*
*6+ Months Contract*
*Rate: $65/h on C2C*
*F2F is must *
*ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Collaborates with other Information Technology associates and
functional business teams to build, deliver, and support effective,
creative data management solutions aligned to specified business
· Creates, coordinates and administers databases, including base
definition, structure documentation, operational guidelines, and security.
· Based upon management direction, plans and implements strategies
for meeting data management needs.
· Applies established data management best practices and recommends
· Assists application support teams with third party application
installations and upgrades.
· Assists with other information technology projects, as assigned,
within the general scope of regularly assigned responsibilities and related
· Minimum of 10 years Microsoft SQL Server experience
· Expert understanding of all SQL Server tools including, but not
limited to, Profiler/Management Studio/Enterprise Manager
· Proficient understanding of relational and dimensional data
· Proficient understanding of replication, distributed systems
performance tuning, and optimization
- Experience with and understanding of, server-client computing and
relational database environments
- Experience with data management and data processing techniques
- Experience with reporting and query tools and practices
- Experience with managing technical aspects of the databases and
- Experience with transforming data via standardization, cleaning, data
repair, matching, and de-duping
- Experience with managing data from multiple sources including
internal, external, and 3rd party data
· Experience with of active/active or active/passive clustering
· Experience of setting up DR using AlwaysOn, mirroring,
replication and log shipping
· Experience of setting up and supporting HA SQL Server Reporting
· Experience of setting up and supporting HA SQL Server Analysis
· Experience with Microsoft Windows server 2008 / 2012
- Working knowledge of network technologies and active directory
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly data maintenance tasks
- Assist in maintaining and improving database operational efficiency
- At least a year of experience in creating, administering and
maintaining MySQL or MongoDB Cloud database.
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.