Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title: *security engineer*
Location: *Las Vegas, NV*
The Security Specialist will provide technical deliverables in design,
migration and implementation of Firewalls and develop internal processes
for the deployment/migration of Juniper/Paloalto firewalls
- Over 6-8 years’ experience as a Juniper, PaloAlto security engineer
with experience in supporting / implementing Juniper Netscreen, SRX and
- Juniper certifications ( JNCIS-SEC /JNCIP-SEC), Paloalto (ACE / PCNSE)
would be appreciated
- In depth knowledge of Juniper LSYS is desired
- Working knowledge of Juniper based tools such as NSM/ Security
Director/ Junos Space / Junos Pulse and Palo alto Panorama is highly
- Knowledge and Experience in IPS, NAC (Cisco/Forescout) , Bluecoat
Proxy, MacAfee EPO, Load Balancers is desired
- Well-versed in network security and design principles.
- Advanced Knowledge of TCP/IP (IPV4 / IPV6), Ethernet technologies, IP
routing and routing protocols (BGP and OSPF), multicast, Unix/Linux
systems, capacity management and carrier network architectures.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects as well as lead
small, directed projects. Strong documentary, technical writing and
communication skills as a department representative
- Experience in handing over and support the network/security BAU
operations team post successful migration.
- Installing Juniper and Paloalto firewalls; migration of existing
Juniper (Screen OS / Junos) firewalls to Juniper SRX or Paloalto firewalls
- Troubleshoot problems with firewalls and VPN, and make corrective
actions as necessary
- Maintain VPN connectivity, regulating and monitoring access to ensure
- Make security infrastructure recommendations to management and work
with vendors to evaluate various solutions and products
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency,
reliability, and compatibility with existing system.
- Excellent verbal (English) and written communication skills. Ability
to clearly present to management.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.