Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*
*Java/J2EE Developer With Mortgage Domain Location: **Charlotte, NC*
*Work Duration: 6+ months*
*Interview: Phone/ Skype *
*Years of Experience: 8+*
*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*
Technical Analyst Job Description
The Technical Analyst is primarily responsible for interpreting the
functional requirements of a project into high/mid level technical designs
that will be consumed by the development teams. A major focus of the
Technical Analyst is working with vendors and Ally developers to create
technical specifications for system integrations at the web service level.
The Technical Analyst participates in projects from the discovery phase
throughout development and testing phases of the project.
Domain knowledge in Mortgage area is preferable.
Primary responsibilities and deliverables:
· Create mid level technical designs (ex: System Integration Diagrams,
System Process Flows, Sequence Diagrams, web service level Data Maps)
· Provide technical impact analysis for change requests, new applications,
· Review BRD and participate in JAR sessions to gather and clarify business
requirements, remove ambiguity
· Participate in JAD sessions to define vendor system integrations, and
facilitate clear understanding between vendor and Ally development teams
· Work with Architecture, Security, Business, and other Technology groups
as needed to define solutions
· Ensure Technical Analyst deliverables conform to all compliance and
security policies and procedures.
· Review and provide input to Systems Requirements Document (SRS), UI
Functional Spec (FUI Spec), and Architectural Design Document (ADD)
· Support through Development, Testing, and Deployment phases of the project
· Proactive, regular communications with business, technology partners, and
management to keep informed of status, changes, or issues
· Ensure Technical Analyst deliverables are completed according to defined
schedules and requirements
· Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and middleware
integration for large distributed enterprise applications, especially for
Bank or Financial industry. Experience of at least 2 years in service
design is a minimum requirement.
· Excellent analytical skills - especially when it comes to determining the
impact of requirements on system and service design.
· Experience working with UML Sequence Diagrams and in capturing interface
design as data maps.
· Hands-on programming experience in at least one object oriented
programming language is preferred.
· Experience with JSON, REST, XML, JAVA are preferred
· Experience working with business personnel (non - technical) in gathering
business requirements, goals, removing ambiguity and translating these into
system interface requirements for an IT system.
· Ability to explain technical issues and present proposed solutions
clearly in both technical and non-technical terms
· Experience working with onshore/offshore staffing model, flexible and
comfortable in a fast changing environment
· Highly organized and detail oriented, Excellent communication skills
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Santosh Kumar *
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.