Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Need Citizens, Greencard holders with excellent communication skills moving
forward for the
UI and .Net.. They need to local to Florida as well.
ONLY send candidates now, that are currently living in the state of
Florida. We have enough out of state candidate already.
Strongly prefer, candidates living in Tampa area.
The emphasis is on Tampa and candidates who currently live in Florida.
Then look in the southeast for candidates. We have had no luck placing
people outside these areas for Bloomin because these skill sets are
available in Florida
*Full Stack .Net Developer.** (POSITION #!)*
- Serve as .NET Developer in the course of application development
- Maintain the corporate website, microsites and other
applications across all major browsers and devices.
- Integrate corporate websites with other internal applications
- Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or
business unit to determine technical systems requirements and
functionalities needed in large/complex development projects.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for projects
and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess
detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Write code for system designs that span platforms.
- Code to and create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new
- Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and
identify integration points.
- Estimate project timelines and resources required to complete
- Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based
- Supports application throughout the Product Development life
- Coordinate with areas for integration architecture solutions and
determine the integration
- Review applications and make recommendations to the vendor
· 6 or more years of design documentation, development, unit
testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally
purchased software products
· 3+ years experience developing applications using the following
technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, NET 4.0/4.5 Framework, C#, ASP.NET,
Web Services (WCF), Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL, MVC and REST calls.
· 3+ years experience in Web Technologies: HTML(HTML5 is a plus),
(JQuery/Angular/Knockout), JSON, familiarity with Responsive and Adaptive
Web Design and database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.) is a
· Experience developing websites utilizing a Content Management
System such as Sitefinity is preferred.
· The candidate is expected to have prior knowledge and experience
of working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud based services & standards
· 3+ years developing web services or SOA.
· 3+ SQL Server2008 or Oracle 10g, stored procedures, packages and
· 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP,
Agile, Scrum, etc.) Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
(OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and
low-level algorithm performance.
*UI Developer: (POSITION #2)*
The UI Developer will be responsible for front end development. This
to support the design. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly
collaborative and team oriented environment where results, open
communication, and success are key. Must have an eye for pixel perfect
designs and implementation.
- Responsible for building new front-ends and enhance existing products.
many browsers and devices
- Take concepts from ideation to finished product with minimal supervision.
- Implement best practices for optimized performance and compatibility with
older browsers, as well as
cutting edge techniques.
*- Demonstrated experience with AngularJS and building complex directives*.
- Proven record delivering outstanding user experiences from ideation and
composition to wireframes to
- 2-4 years of experience in AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery,
LESS or other CSS
- Strong experience with responsive designs.
- Cross browser experience and backwards compatibility with graceful
degradation required. Experience
with Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups or comparable tools
- Client-side unit testing experience a plus.
- Experience working with and presenting to clients a plus. Proactive
problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; 2-4 years of relevant experience or
equivalent combination of
experience and education.
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.