Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Senior Business Analyst with Strong Exp in
Investment Banking *for one of our clients *Jersey City, NJ or Baltimore,
MD*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Senior Business Analyst with *Strong Exp in Investment Banking*

*Location: *Jersey City, NJ or Baltimore, MD

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Rate: $40/Hr*

*Req Details:*

Knowledge of Wealth Management domain & KYC, Regulatory reporting,
Investment Banking.

It is very important that the candidate has a good high level understanding
of technology (J2EE, Database, etc) so as to interact with Architects and
develop function specifications based on the BRD (high level requirement).

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *