Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details ..*
*Role: Technical Analyst (JD Edward) Location: **Fort Worth, TX*
*Work Duration: 6+ months*
*Interview: Phone/ Skype *
*Years of Experience: 8+*
*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1b)*
. JDE L3 Analyst at FW - JDE Tech dev, RPG, CL, AS400 and JDE security
· Experience and skilled in RPG 400, RPG ILE, CL programming languages.
· Knowledge of DB2 relational database management system and JDE World
· Experienced and understanding of JDE World Technical Foundation: DREAM
writer, World Writer, system codes, data dictionary, SVR.
· Ability to research and resolve data issues using SQL, DBU or DFU.
· Proficient in security concepts and handling AS400/JDE Edwards World
· Maintain JD Edwards/AS400 Security for internal security compliance and
· User access provisioning process and lifecycle
· Interact with business analysts and users to understand requirements and
· Manage security reviews, process walkthroughs and Audit assessments.
· Provides documentation of security assessment engagement: Prioritizes and
documents findings and recommended changes. Continually researches and
recommends best security practices.
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
· A strong desire to learn while being able to complete tasks in a
· Hand on experience in off shore-onsite working model.
· Should be able to drive and lead offshore teams.
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Santosh Kumar *
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.