Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Sr. Java Developer*
*LOCATION: Atlanta, GA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
- Up to 8 years programming with Java or C/C++ or comparable languages
- Experience contributing to system architecture
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and fundamentals of
- Good understanding of the principles of Object Orientated programming
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum or Kanban)
(Angular, React) and server side (Node.js)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience using application development frameworks such as Spring and
*Job Responsibilities :*
The developer will be a part of the team responsible for building,
supporting and maintaining the publishing and distribution platform used by
Turner's digital properties to deliver content to both our audience and our
partners. These sites have very large audiences and our platform must
support extremely high availability at scale. Duties include the design,
development, testing and documentation of software. Deliver quality work to
meet customer budget, requirements and schedule. Provide prompt,
professional customer service. Follow group development standards and
industry best practices. Share and discuss ideas with team members. Must
work well in a team environment and possess good communication skill
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.