Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title: PTC Track Data Analyst *
*Location: Kansas City, Missouri*
*Contract to hire*
· Perform track data validation in the office and the field to meet
business needs and provide feedback to the GIS team for correction.
· Produce validation results for each validation test cycle as
specified in test plans.
· Assist other team members with track data preparation including,
but not limited to, collecting spatial data in the field,
creating/modifying spatial data in the office, and transforming spatial
data for consumption by the PTC onboard system.
· Meet with business stakeholders to gather requirements and use
those specifications to recommend and provide the best solution to meet
· Stay abreast of new trends and technologies for PTC, GIS, signal,
and the rail industry. Participate in professional organization(s) based on
area of expertise and/or company focus.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Geographic Information Science
(GIS), Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· 4 -6 years of experience managing spatial data in the office and
field demonstrating an increase in the complexity of responsibilities.
Preferred experience with PTC track data and ESRI GIS tools.
· Familiar with Positive Train Control (PTC) signal systems,
dispatching, and communications preferred.
· Familiar with geospatial concepts, practices, and procedures
including, but not limited to, coordinate systems and projections,
topology, and Linear Referencing Systems.
· Familiar with CAD, GPS and LiDAR technologies.
· The position requires a considerable amount of field work with a
more than 50% travel requirement.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.