Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
Position: Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Customer: HCL America
Job Description :
Project management experience with hardware/ device development processes,
hardware testing and qualification. Candidates background in Embedded
Device development with OEM working in “Chromecast, TV, STB, BRD or similar
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project planning and execution of OEM projects from initiation phase
till product launch
- Drive project planning and execution of OEM projects from initiation
phase till product launch.
- Conduct weekly status calls/meetings with OEMs to review deliverables
and open bugs.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration by
providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Perform OEM implementation reviews, and ensure the prompt and proper
resolution of technical issues.
- Drive QA testing of OEM products, review bug reports, prioritization
and follow-up with OEMs to resolution.
- BS / MS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and
- Around 8-10 years of development experience for embedded platforms
- Minimum 2~4 years of experience in Project management, project
planning and execution
- Thorough understanding of products end-to-end development, working
with OEM and ODM partners.
- Experience with hardware development processes, hardware testing and
- Experience with Unix/Linux Systems.
Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting
Hangout :: USITRecruiter1993
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com
For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is Mandatory For Submission To Client.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.