Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Role: *Sr. Project Manager*
No of positions: 2
Duration: 6 months+
Location Las Vegas, NV
· PMP certification is a PLUS.
· Min 12-15 years of experience in IT (includes min 7-8 years of
experience as Project manager)
Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to
executive). Has the capability to take complex projects/solutions and
break them down into actionable activities to successfully deliver them to
the business on time and within budget. Has the specialized expertise and
maturity in judgment to analyze key project indicators to take the
necessary proactive actions to bring the project back on track.
*POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: *
- Decompose complex projects into actionable activities to successfully
deliver the project on time and within budget
- Specialization in identifying the technical resources essential to
ensuring the successful delivery of the project
- Maturity in judgment to examine key indicators to know and proactively
act to bring a challenged project back on track – schedule and budget wise
- Technical specialization to provide project leadership and direction
to all stakeholders required to successfully deliver the project to a
- Develop the project turnover specifications to successfully move the
developed solution to the production environment
- Develop the integrated *test plans* across all testing spectrums
(e.g., unit, system, performance, integrated, user acceptance, etc.)
- Understands customer dynamics and needs at all levels (end-user to
- Incorporates customer satisfaction tasks and measurements in project
- Has consistently delivered on objectives while increasing/improving
- Excels at taking initiative to meet objectives
- Delivers on all deadlines and project commitments
- Specialization to assess overall project, break it down into
logical/manageable pieces, analyze relationships/dependencies between
pieces and can identify critical path between pieces
- Proven ability to assess time/cost estimates related to associated
- Specialized ability to analyze risk and conduct projects with risk
avoidance, risk mitigation in mind
- Effectively sets priorities, understand critical path; and identify
needs for and re-establish priorities as required
- Develops alternative courses of action and makes timely decisions
based on logical assumptions and reflects factual information.
- Effective at leading meetings by setting and achieving objectives;
drive for conclusions/closure
- Exhibits good teamwork through good listening skills
- Professional decorum at all times handling multiple priorities -
Level-headed in the face of adversity and pressure
- Has strong experience handling multiple projects, multiple customers
and multiple teams effectively
- Proactively seeks business process improvement through use of new
- Analyzes and documents functional and system requirements
- Experience in analysis, design and development (preferred) of computer
systems, applications and databases to meet customer requirements
- Has experience in using project tracking tools (i.e., MS Project,
Project Workbench, etc.), presentation tools (i.e., MS PowerPoint), and
communication tools (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.)
- Identifies areas to reduce cost and improve efficiency in the business
- Works within the Information Technology environment to re-engineer
processes to minimize support issues (i.e., enable remote control,
Picture Taker install utilities, disk image technologies, etc.)
- Performs other work related duties as requested.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.