*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine !!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position:  Verint Consultant*
*Location: San Ramon,CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Verint V11 post upgrade troubleshooting activities (Like DPA, Screen
   Capture, Audio, etc.,) *
*Verint Speech upgrade troubleshooting activities (Like Calls not
   transcribing for Eng or Spanish, transcription rate, transcription
   accuracy, etc.,) *
*Verint ECP Preproduction activities (Like setting up Lab for Cisco QA and
   Prod, agents extensions, ID’s etc.,)  *
   - *Verint ECP Testing (we do  ample of test calls every day and check
   the recording accuracy, Audio Video.,) *

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Tel: (510) 516-7899 || Fax:
877.701.4872 || Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ||
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ||*