Hope you are doing great!!

*WODM Lead Developer*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Memphis, TN*

*Job Description*

We are looking for Websphere Operational Decision Management (WODM)
Developer who has worked on WODM rules development, performance analysis,
rules tracing, testing and debugging.

*Candidate should have experience in ilogs*.

*Preferred Skills*

WODM rule server knowledge, JAVA knowledge and good SQL knowledge

*Ajit Rathore*

*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>

*www.infiCareTech.com* <http://www.inficaretech.com/>

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions