Hope you’re doing great today, We are looking for *Java Developer *for one
of our known client In *MN*, if you are interested please respond to this
email with you are word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : Java Developer*

*Location          : Minneapolis, MN *

*Duration         : 12 – 18 Months*

*Please send me resumes who are locals with below skills set.*

*Job Description:  *

*Very Very Strong at Below Skills Set:*

Java developer with jQuery, Javascript, and *YUI experience*

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896) |* *Direct: 571-328-5511*

*Fax: 732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*