Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> //
*TITLE: Web Methods Developer*
*LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
Programmer III – Web Methods Developer
The Programmer III – Web Methods Developer will be responsible for the
analysis, design and implementation of different services for integration
related components of the enterprise solution for SPIRE transformation
program. In this role, he/she will be expected to possess advance
development skills in key technologies (articulated below). A candidate for
this position should ideally possess deep technical skills in the SAG
webMethods software and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced
*Key Responsibilities :*
- Participate in the analysis, design and technical implementation.
- Implementation and unit of the services according to provided
technical specifications and business requirements
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of SDLC artifacts
related to services implementation.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications into technical
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through
analysis and coding
- Participate in on-going production support for implemented web
- Manage production support tickets in terms of severity.
- Provide resolution of support tickets.
- Provide reporting of project statuses to project management and
*Required Technical Skills :*
- 5 years development and operations support using SAG webMethods
- 5 years of experience with webMethods Integration Server, Broker, JMS
Broker, My WebMethods Server and JDBC adapter.
- 5 years professional experience in developing web services for the web
- Experience of consuming J2EE or .NET component within webMethods
- Experience with SAG BMPS.
- 3 years professional experience in developing application using SQL
Server 2005, 2008.
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented
- Advanced knowledge of SOA principles, implementation methodologies,
and related tools
- Development experience with Java, JMS, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTTP(s),
- Development experience using Red Hat DROOLS is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, including Team
Foundation Server is a plus.
- SOAP UI Experience is a plus
- Experience with .Net 3.5/4.0 framework with C# .NET is a plus
- Education: Hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.