*Please reply only to n...@urpantech.com <n...@urpantech.com>*
Responsible for designing the user experience for banking & financial
services websites. Adhere to a user-centered design process to research,
design, and document design solutions. Work collaboratively with other
designers, product managers and developers to deliver best in class online
experiences. Work on enhancing existing design paradigms as well as
creating new ones when necessary.
*General Duties and Responsibilities*
- Responsible for all aspects of software interface design including
audience and task analysis, market analysis, scenario building,
storyboarding, prototyping, and defining interface specifications,
guidelines, and standards.
- Collaborates with engineers to design total human-computer interaction
and to develop flow of information in the client’s software applications.
- Acts as representative for the client’s users and customers.
- Contributes to user-centered design process by participating in field
observations and interviews, surveys, focus groups, exploratory studies,
and task analyses.
- Works closely with clients to identify and interpret specific business
needs and to develop creative products to meet needs.
- Collaborates with product teams to ensure user-centered design process
is incorporated into the client’s development life cycle.
- Collaborates with designers to design and prototype software human
interfaces using development tools.
- Develops and maintains human interface specifications, guidelines, and
- Researches and analyzes target audiences for software, conducts
necessary front-end research and creates user profile for relevant products.
- Participates in usability testing process by working on test plans,
attending test sessions, and brainstorming solutions to interface problems
with usability specialists.
- Defines and communicates design guidelines and ensures creative
products adhere to security, usability, and quality standards.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cognitive Science, Computer Science,
Interface/Visual Design or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
*General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
- Proficiency in designing for web applications
- Clear understanding of design limitations and challenges of designing
for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- A working knowledge of industry standard design and prototyping tools
such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq
- Ability to lead large scale projects, work independently or as part of
- Ability to prioritize work, manage multiple projects, and meet
- Strong communication skills across a wide variety of audiences:
Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Clients
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make calculated
design decisions based on varying constraints
§ Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years design and usability or
related experience in a research and development environment.
§ Works independently with only administrative supervision, displaying
independent judgment with the ability to overcome moderate obstacles and
recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to
§ Consults senior peers on projects with the goal of continually building
knowledge/experience while minimizing any risk to projects.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.