Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
Position: Network Security
Location: Glen Milss, PA
Customer: HCL America
Description / Daily Duties:
· Maintain the relationship and configurations of our 3rd party
vendors for the purpose of technology evolution, procurement of
hardware/software, licensing and maintenance.
· Contributes to team knowledge base by documenting procedures,
security designs, ACL implementation plans, and technical support
· Monitor and maintain firewall and F5 implementations to insure
the integrity of all systems from both internal and external entities.
· Proactively monitor firewall and F5 performance & utilization and
provide recommendations for improvement, upgrades, and expansion.
· Design, implement and thoroughly document daily internal and 3rd
party ACL’s and rule change updates via Axalta’s change management process.
· Analyze business requirements, enhancement and project
estimation, task definition, estimate and procurement of capacity, testing
and creation of configuration standards.
· Strong command-line skills for changes and
· Must have in depth knowledge of Check Point, Juniper and Cisco
· IP Routing, Ethernet Switching, VPN's and Security services such
as DNS, Web Proxy, Socks,
· Ability to troubleshoot network related issues using TCPDump,
capture or similar toolsets
· Firewall Policy management and analysis
· Creation of implementation standards and configuration templates
· Overall management of Firewall policy’s
· Manage the life cycle support and maintenance of company managed
· Solid understanding of commonly used protocols and services (e.g.
IPSEC, SSL, TLS, HTTPS, HTTP, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.)
· Solid understanding of networking hardware; routers and switches.
· Strong working knowledge of layer 3 networks including VPN
redundancy failover and advanced routing protocols including but not
limited to BGP, HSRP, OSPF, EIGRP, SIP, VRF, ELAN,TLAN and MPLSBachelor’s
degree in Engineering or Computer Science
· Broad range of Security LAN/WAN and desktop knowledge
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Cisco or Check Point Certification (CCSA, CCSE, CCMSE, etc.)
· CPTC – Certified Penetration Testing Consultant
Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting |
Hangout :: USITRecruiter1993
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com
For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is Mandatory For Submission To Client.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.