Please find the below J.D and do let me know if any of your Consultant are
Role: QA Tester
Location: West Valley City, UT
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
- E/R Diagraming tools
- MySQL Workbench
What skills/attributes are a must have?
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management, minimum 5 years
- Experience with recent versions of MySQL
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
- Experience on architecting and designing MySQL databases
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to
other popular relational databases
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group
IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-516-7848 || Email: avinash.itscien...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.