Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: PHP Developer With Laravel  *

*Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ *

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*

*Top Skills:*  *Front-end:* Bootstrap for CSS, html5, JavaScript, jQuery
and  *Backend:* php, laravel

Nice to have: coming from Rally and/or Agile Scrum

*Sr. Full Stack Web Developer(PHP)*

*Job Description*

Re-engineer/migrate various web tools currently used by the Comcast
Customer Security Assurance team to our new Operations Compliance portal.
Position will work with existing staff on design and development tasks.

·         Required

o   PHP, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, SQL

o   Consuming Webservices (SOAP/REST)

o   PhpStorm, Eclipse, Sublime

o   Laravel

·         Pluses

o   Symfony

o   Git

o   Vagrant/ Laravel Homesteam

o   Redis

o   HighCharts

o   Twitter Bootstrap

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy