Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Sr **Business analysts*
*Kansas City KS*
We need people who has Electric and/or Gas Public Utility experience. (must
have some. If they don’t have any professional experience in this area,
Strong BA's *with utility* experience
*POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: *
The position functions as the Business Analyst for the NERC CIP v5
Transition Project is responsible for performing business analyst functions
for the project.
*POSITION COMPETENCIES: *
- Working knowledge of business analyst methodologies and tools,
resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures
related to business functions/units.
· Working knowledge of technology applications/processes used in
business functions/units. (Device Patching, access management, device
commissioning, Industrial Defender, Information protection are some areas)
· Understands and considers the complexity and inter-relatedness of
business functions and company technology applications.
· Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both
technical and non-technical.
- Takes the initiative to search for and identify alternative and/or
innovative solutions to both business and technical problems.
- Quickly adapts to the demands inherent in managing multiple projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including giving formal
presentations to different audiences.
- Establishes and maintains effective consulting relationships.
· Exercises sound judgment when making decisions.
- Document any modified requirements of CIP and general business process
- Review CIP documentation and meet with project leadership to determine
required and desired TO BE state
- Provide guidance on best practices where opportunities for improvement
- Document final TO BE state
- Develop and document GPES processes that conform to CIP requirements
and general business process best practices
- Identify and document, by project team, new business processes that
need to be implemented to arrive at the TO BE state
- Identify and document, by project team, business process modifications
that need to be implemented to arrive at the TO BE state
- Facilitate discussions with project team leads and others to identify
project tasks, and required resource efforts and integration points between
project teams to enable the business process modifications
- Document tasks and resource efforts necessary to implement the agreed
upon business process modifications
- Document potential impacts to all stakeholders of implementing agreed
upon business process modifications
- Document Use Cases and Test Cases where appropriate
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the CIP Project PMO
- CIP project experience
- Knowledge of the CIP Standards V3 and or V5
- SPP/MISO/CAISO/PJM project experience desired
- Operational utility systems (SCADA/EMS) projects desired, Utility
field operations project experience (RTU/relay/Substation) desired
- Distributed controls systems project experience desired
- Process and controls background desired
- Cyber security project experience desired
- Typically has one of the following:
Ø Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other
related field and 6 years IT experience in multiple areas, including 2
years managing projects in multiple technologies and functions.
Ø 8 years IT experience, including 4 years managing project in multiple
technologies and functions.
*OTHER DESIRED TRAITS*:
- Prior CIP V5 experience, CISC certification, SharePoint experience
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.