Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Title: Full Stack Developer

Location: San Ramon, CA

Duration: 12 Months+

*UI Test Required!*

·         Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful,
JAX-WS, Web Services)

·         Experience with front-end technologies such as Javascript, HTML5,
CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Web Components, NodeJS

·         Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate, etc.)

·         Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM,
Grunt, Git, Chef, Cloud Foundry, etc.)

·         Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL Database is a plus

·         Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and
Core Java coding principles

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.